Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Giraffe Baby Shower


I started my baking journey with cakes, and have since migrated to cookies.......but after doing this cake/cookie combination, I think that I found the best of both worlds! A "simple" 2 tier (4 total layers) cake, with polka dots, borders, and a few cookies adhered with fluffy buttercream frosting.  Made to match the baby shower decor perfectly.  I guess because I haven't decorated a cake in a while, I LOVED doing it again. Ü
6" round vanilla, 10" round chocolate, decorated with fluffy buttercream
and adorned with decorated sugar cookies....



A dozen platter cookies with extra minis.

3 comments:

  1. Elated to know about this baby shower event. Couple of weeks ago, I arranged an amazing birthday party for my nephew by hiring reputed planner and hired reputed corporate event planners on last monthly celebration of office. He made wonderful arrangements for this party and everyone liked them a lot.

    ReplyDelete