Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mario and Friends


College kids like cookies, too!
I'm usually guilty of making cookies for everyone but my own kids.  With my oldest off to college now, I thought it would be fun to surprise a couple of his friends with special cookies.  The kids were very happy to receive a care package from some one else's mom.  My son was also surprised because he didn't know he was also getting some.  


Star Trek cookies for my sons friend, Levi. These are his favorite characters, along with the famous "red shirt" and emblem.  Levi loved them.
Add caption


For my sons other good friend, Phil.  They are still into video games, and not drinking.  So, I'll help reinforce their addiction. *Ü*

My sons box of goodies.  He also LOVES Star Wars, and is a mild Star Trek fan.


**These cookies are all copyrighted images and not available for sale; they were lovingly made and given away for free**

No comments:

Post a Comment